Color: COOKIES & CREAM
• 100% Original
• Fresh Leftover Auction Stock Lot
• With Minor Cosmetic Imperfections
• Authentic Lot
• With Compromised Packaging Protocols
• Manufactured in Vietnam
• Manufacturing Year: Oct 2022
COMFORT THAT KEEPS KICKING.
The Nike Epic React Flyknit 1 provides crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. Its Nike React foam cushioning is responsive yet lightweight, durable yet soft. This attraction of opposites creates a sensation that not only enhances the feeling of moving forwards, but makes running feel fun, too.
- Nike React technology feels soft, smooth and responsive.
- Flyknit wraps your foot in breathable support.
- Thin rubber pods on the outsole add durability and traction.
- Heel clip adds stability around the back of your foot.
- Heel shelf stabilises the back of your foot to help keep your heel from rocking as your foot lands.
- Synthetic suede heel lining helps prevent slippage and blisters.
To keep the shoe as light as possible, traction is placed only where critical. Based on data, rubber sections on the toe and heel help you grip the ground and push off.
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.