Color: Dark Steel/Copper/Black
• 100% Guaranteed Original Lot
• Authentic Stock 💯
• Original Box Packaging
• Manufacturing Year 2018
• Fresh Auction Lot
• Manufactured In China
The GEL-Kayano 23 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The FluidFit upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support while adapting to the foot's natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Our Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases.
• I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
• FluidRide® Midsole ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
• FluidFit® Upper ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
• Heel Clutching System™ Technology Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System This evolution of the DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
• Guidance Line® Midsole Technology Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
• Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
• Ortholite® Lasting This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
• Plus 3® Midsole Technology 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
• FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.